Wednesday, March 19, 2008

BJORK ZINE Magazine Cover Gallery UPDATED

It's been a while since I've updated any of the photo galleries, but I've added about 17 new images to the Magazine Cover Gallery. It's interesting how magazines like ID and CUT lend numerous covers to Björk, as though they were edited by devoted Björk fans, like us . (I know I wouldn't need much of an excuse to place her on the cover if I edited a music magazine.) It is also a reflection of the respect Björk earns within the industry as a recording pioneer when SOUND & RECORDING Magazine follows the progress of her ever-evolving artistry in the studio.

2 Comments:

Blogger odemwingie said...

Hi

Tks very much for post:

I like it and hope that you continue posting.

Let me show other source that may be good for community.

Source: Game tester resume

Best rgs
David

6:23 PM  
Blogger De Wiam said...

GRP items will be in a position to be made in a whole lot of finishes, textures and shades. With sheet steel, you receive a basic box
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
pionpoker
pelangiqq
hobiqq
paito warna
data sydney update
data hk

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

greybeat

The Gathering

Google